The most common question I hear from you is something along the lines of: “How can we make Salt To Saint more impactful?” I am ecstatic to not only answer this question, but to challenge the StoS community to Race to End ALS.
I first heard the word ALS when my older brother Seth was diagnosed five years ago. Since that time, I’ve learned that this syndrome is, literally, paralyzing over 35,000 people in the United States, with thousand dying from its effects each year. The cause of ALS is unknown and there is no cure. Many of us gave to ALS charities last year during the Ice Bucket Challenge. THIS is our opportunity to keep that ball rolling and put ALS on the endangered disease list.
100% of donated proceeds will go to ALS Crowd, the Utah-based non-profit dedicated to ending ALS. All donations are tax deductible.
I invite each of you to make your Salt To Saint an even more impactful experience by joining the Race to End ALS. Please go to the following link and follow the instructions below to, within minutes and at no cost, create your own team or individual page and invite your personal network to join in your ride.
- Select “Register Now” below to go to the ALS Crowd fundraiser page
- Select “Register Here” to complete the form, and Indicate whether you will create or join a team, or create an individual page
- While logged in, go to “My HQ” in the upper right hand corner
- Use the simple tools to create your personalized page
- Invite your network to join you!