If you are here, you most likely have heard something about the most exciting cycling relay in Utah, the Salt To Saint Relay…and it is all true. OK, that’s a little risky. We hope it was good, and if it was…we agree! If not…tell us about it and you can guarantee we will come up with a good excuse.
There you are, somewhere in the middle of Utah. You’re riding your bike down Hwy 89 at 3am and there is no one to be seen except you, your trusty two wheeled steed, and a large vehicle full of “strange” people you call friends and relay team. And get this…you have a smile on your face! That is what the Salt To Saint is all about.
You, your team, your bikes, a big vehicle, 24 hrs and more than 400 miles of open road just waiting for you. For the “funnest” 24 hrs of your life, you will either be riding your bike or cheering on your teammates while you relay your way south, from the capitol building in Salt Lake City down Utah’s historic Hwy 89 to Sunny St George.
How it will go down:
- September 20, 2013
- Solo, 8 or 4 person relay teams (Men, Women or mixed) craziest people you know
- 1 large or 2 not as large vehicles (wicked cool decorations recommended, but optional)
- At least 1 bike (preferably more)
- 3 start times (determined by team’s estimated mph)
- Good roadie grub (ie what ever food you find in the cupboard)
- Some warm cloths (gets cold at night)
- Some cool cloths (gets hot in SG)
- Lots of pedaling
- Awards ceremony Saturday night 6pm
Still have questions after checking out the site?
Contact Event Director: