What an amazing year 2013 was for the Salt To Saint Relay! So many great people, accomplishing such an impressive feat.
From the first timers to the competitive cyclist, we are inspired by you, and love hearing your stories. We can honestly say that when the Salt To Saint Relay was born, we had no idea how inspiring the participants would be. From the families and friends that challenge and cheer, to the corporations using it to unite their employees, every team has a different reason to ride and a story of their own. We are in awe of all of you.
The 2014 Salt To Saint Relay is scheduled for September 19-20. We are already dreaming and scheming up ways give our riders the experience we can provide. Whether you are new to cycling and don’t have many mile under you, or you are a veteran cyclist looking for a challenge, the Salt To Saint has something for you.
Imagine this….You, your team, your bikes, a big vehicle, 24 hrs and more than 400 miles of open road just waiting for you. For the “funnest” 24 hrs of your life, you will either be riding your bike or cheering on your teammates while you relay your way south, from Salt Lake City down Utah’s historic Hwy 89 to sunny St George. That is what the Salt To Saint Relay is all about.
How it will go down:
- September 19, 2014
- Solo, 4 or 8 person relay teams (Men, Women or mixed) craziest people you know
- 1 large or 2 not as large vehicles (wicked cool decorations recommended, but optional)
- At least 1 bike (preferably more)
- 3 start times (determined by team’s estimated mph)
- Good roadie grub (varies depending on taste and budget)
- Some warm clothes (gets cold at night)
- Some cool cloths (gets hot in southern Utah)
- Lots of pedaling
- Awards ceremony Saturday night 6pm
Still have questions after checking out the site?
Contact Event Director: