Your entry must be submitted by October 11th, 2020, before 11:59:59 PM.
• Your video should portray your team’s experience during this year’s event.
• It CANNOT exceed 4 minutes in length.
• Upload your video to YouTube and then send a link to it in a private message to the official Salt To Saint Facebook page. We will then share each submitted video via our page for the contest.
• Once we have posted your video, be sure to share it with as many of your friends as possible and get them to like it on the official Salt To Saint Facebook page. The video with the most combined “likes” (on our Facebook wall) AND total “likes” (thumbs up) on YouTube as of midnight on October 18th, 2020 will be declared the winner. Your video can take any approach you desire: power, beauty, comedy, or drama. You can create still shots in a slide show, continuous video, or a combination of both; but your video must in edited video format so it can be uploaded to YouTube. Now, let the creative juices start flowing and see if you can put together the video that will win a free entry to the 2021 Salt To Saint!
The winner will be announced during the week of October 19th, 2020. To be clear, we will only be counting the number of “likes” on each video received as of midnight on October 18th, 2020.
Oh, and buying likes is not going to win you the prize…
Bring your camera along, because if everyone does, we should have nearly 1000 photographers along the course route!
Not only will you be able to capture unforgettable memories, but if your picture is chosen as one of our best pictures you will win an awesome prize!
• To be entered, you must submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org in full resolution by 11:59 pm on October 4th, 2020. Photos will be posted on our page the following day.
• Voting will take place on Facebook, so share with your friends and get them to “like” the photo on our official post
• The photo with the most “likes” on Facebook as of the deadline (October 11th @ Midnight) will be the winner!